Monday, January 3, 2011

Tag: Versatile Blogger Award!

This is such a cute idea!  One of the girls that follows my blog, Makeup by Daniela, has awarded me this little badge of courage here.  :P









"To accept The Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow which are these:

Thank and link back to who gave you the award

Share 7 things about yourself & answer another 10 questions

Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy

Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award"
 Seven Random Things:
  1. I did gymnastics in high school for 2 years.
  2. My boyfriend lives 6 hours away from me and we've been seeing each other once a month for almost 2 years. :(  Commitment! Haha!
  3. I'm a Canadian living in Texas!  :)
  4. I watch FoxNews all the time!  I'm majoring in broadcast journalism and I hope to become a news anchor one day!
  5. My room is decked out in brown/tan zebra print.  :)
  6. I have two older sisters and they are my best friends!  ...I also have a younger brother! :P
  7. I'm a semi neat-freak and like to have my room cleaned before I go to bed at night.  

Ten Questions:

1. Why did you create this blog?
I loved to read other blogs.  I took pictures of my make up and fun stuff anyway so I figured I might as well share it with who ever wants to see!  :)


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow other beauty related blogs.  Especially ones with a lot of pictures!  :)


3. Favorite Make-Up Brand
I would say... Smashbox, MAC, CoverGirl and Make Up For Ever.


4. Favorite Clothing Brand
I'm not hugely into clothing.  I mostly just shop at Kohl's.  lol  :)


5. Indispensable Make-Up Product
I would say mascara if I had to choose.


6. Favorite Colour
Pink!


7. Favorite Perfume
Fancy Love - Jessica Simpson and Bombshell - Victoria's Secret.  Yum!


8. Favorite Film
I don't think I have a FAVORITE.  I like Mandy Moore and Jennifer Lopez movies... lol


9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I'd like to visit Spain.  I've taken a lot of Spanish classes and I'd like to see if I could throw down the espanol in Espana!  :P


10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?I would rather forget blush on one side of my face.  lol  My eyes look completely different with and without mascara. 



Seven Awesome Blogs:

Sara Hassan's Blog

8 comments:

Sara said...

Awwwww, Thank you so much for the lovely award. :D

* Hugs and Kisses *

You're a sweetheart. ^ ^

Sara said...

I enjoyed reading about you and what you like to do :) I wanna go to Spain too someday :D

Daniela said...

Thanks so much for doing the tag sweety :) I really enjoyed reding your answers!

Daniela x

Barbie said...

Aw, thank you guys so much! :)

Leticia said...

Thanks for the award! I will try and post about it today or tomorrow. :)

Barbie said...

You are so very welcome! Can't wait to read your answers! :)

Straight Up Glam said...

Aw!! Thank you so much for this great award!! =D It really means a lot to me!

Lola B. said...

Thanks for the tag, Barbie! I love your new layout. :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...