Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Celebrity Inspired: Kim Kardashian

A Kim Kardashian inspired look - often duplicated, never replicated.  Haha!  But here's my attempt anyway!  I really liked this look (in person, it was soooo much better than these pictures)!  I wish I would have done this in the day time so I could take a picture in natural light... but, what can you do?!  :)

Hope y'all enjoy anyway!





I did research the products that Kim K actually wears, but I don't own ALL of them.  But the ones that I did have, I used!  :)


Main colors I used:

  • MAC e/s
    - Satin Taupe
    - Print
    - Carbon
    - Naked Lunch
    - Dark Devotion
    (for brows)
  • MAC Kohl e/l in Smoulder.

On the cheeks, I used MAC cream blush in Posey and MAC powder blush in Gingerly.

On the lips, I used Sephora l/l in Candid Candy MAC l/s in Angel and NARS l/g in Turkish Delight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing Kardashian inspired tutorials / post. Great job love the look!

Barbie said...

Me too! It's not easy, but the idea is there!

Thanks!

Hollie said...

You did great! You look amazing!

Straight Up Glam said...

This is such a pretty look!
I love the eyes! And the lip color! =)

Andrée xx

Aseya said...

I love this look! Your eyebrows are gorgeous!!

Andreea said...

omg you look amazing , i love your lips color !

Elise said...

Gorgeous! You're such a little stunner!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...