Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tag: My Top Products From 2010

This isn't so much a list of the BEST products I used during 2010, but the things I turned to most during the year.  That's got to count for something doesn't it?  :)


Skincare:
Philosophy, hands down. I was new to this brand and have completely fallen in love!  I specifically love the Purity face wash.  I plan to review some of the products I've tried! 

Moisturizer:
Photo Courtesy of: drugstore.com
As it has been for the last several years, Oil of Olay Active Hyrdating Beauty Fluid.  This is pretty much the ONLY moisturizer I can use that does not make me break out.  I've been using it for probably... 10 years? 



Foundation:
What I turn to most is probably CoverGirl TruBlend.  The bottle has a pump, it's easy/quick to apply, and it gives me good coverage.  Nice!

Blushes:
Photo Courtesy of: brigettesboutique.com
My Smashbox Blush/Soft Lights Duo in Super/Model.  I absolutely LOVE this product.  If you ever read my FOTDs or other Look posts, you know that!  lol



Eyes:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion.  I've been trying a lot, but I always go back to that one.
Shadow Color - Probably used Bobbie Brown e/s in Wheat most often during the year.  I think I got the palette for my birthday (in July) and the pan already has a good dent in it!  It's easy to wear and nice for a quick look!
Eye Liner - MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L and MAC Smoulder.  Love those liners!
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal.  It makes my lashes look so nice!


Lips:
Photo Courtesy of: allseeallliu.blogspot.com
MAC l/s in Angel.  No question.  :)



Brushes:
Sigma E55.  Never had a brush like that before this year and I don't know how I did make up without it. 


Nail Polish:

Photo Courtesy of: lookfantastic.com
OPI - Pinking of You.  Such a cute baby pink!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list! That MAC l/s looks so pretty!

Vicki Bauman said...

great list!

Straight Up Glam said...

Yay for Angel and Pinking of You! I love those products too!

Barbie said...

Thank you guys!

I pretty much love pink anything... lol I'm a sucker! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...