Thursday, January 27, 2011

Celebrity Inspired: Nicki Minaj

I was flipping through channels on TV the other day, and stumbled across a music video featuring Nicki Minaj.  She had really pretty colorful make up, so I thought I'd give it a try and show you all!

Hope you enjoy!

 Top: With Flash.

Bottom: Without Flash (without flash is way more forgiving! lol)


Due to the fact that my lips were SUPER chapped and not in fine form, there's no up close of the lip color.  

Main colors I used:
  • Beauty From The Earth multi-purpose minerals
    - Lemon
    - Envy
    - Raspberry
    - Grape
    - Green Apple
  • MAC e/s in Dark Devotion (brows)
  • L'Oreal HIP cream e/l in Black
  • MAC Kohl e/l in Smoulder
  • MAC pigment in Dark Soul (over liner and under eye)

On the cheeks, I used MAC blush in Gingerly.

On the lips, I used Sephora l/l in Candid Candy, MAC l/s in Saint Germain and Colour Crafted.  As well as NYX round l/s in Harmonica.



** If you haven't already, please enter my giveaway!   The winner will be chosen February 6th! **

*** Also, please take a minute to vote for your favorite outfit in the MakeUpTalk Fashion Faceoff!  I think the voting ends today, January 27th!  It would only take a minute!  Thanks! ***

6 comments:

Lady Flower said...

I love it. i like Nicki's Minaj style :)

Follow me if u want:
lady-flower123.blogspot.com
Im already follow u ;)

Straight Up Glam said...

I love bright colors, and I love this look! You did a really good job at it, too! Very Nicki Minaj! =)

Thanks for sharing!

Andrée xx

Jubert said...

nice! =) I hope that you also check my blog specially my first post. Thanks! =)

Barbie_dolly said...

thats looks amazing great work,i wana try this look :)

Shaimaa said...

I love this style on you
bright and sweet like candy
love the look

Rebecca Marie said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous look! Very springy colors, I love it!

That's so awesome you want to go into broadcasting! That's still a possibility for me as well. Great blog, and thanks for checking mine out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...