Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tag: 50 Favorite Things: 1 - 10

One of the blogs I follow, Straight Up Glam, has been doing her favorite things over the past few weeks.  She's doing 100, but I think I'll stick to 50.  It's not so easy to come up with them!  Starting now, every Sunday for the next 5 weeks, I'll be posting my favorite things.  :)

If you are also doing this, please comment so I can read!

They're not in any particular order.  Enjoy! 

1) God.
I've been a Christian since I was little. :)

2) My Family
This was obviously taken about 20 years ago.  I'm the little one that's not looking. :P

3) My boyfriend, Ty
We've known each other since about 2005-2006, and have been dating since 2008. :)

4) Pink
Pretty much I like pink anything.  :)
Photo courtesy of: blogdowallpaper.wordpress.com

5) Sephora
What's not to like?!
Photo courtesy of: lipglossandlaptops.com


6) Starbucks
My FAVORITE drinks are: "White Chocolate Mocha"//"White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino"//"Extra Coffee Caramel Frappuccino"
Photo Courtesy of: couponcravings.com


7) Christmas
Christmas is my favorite season! However, I'm not a fan of all the "Happy Holiday" stuff in place of saying "Merry Christmas."
Photo Courtesy of: blogs.babble.com



8) Cardio Dance Party
There's me and my sister before class on 12-20-10.


 9) Texas
I moved to Texas from Canada in 2002.
Photo Courtesy of: texas-capital-mortgage.com


 10) Glitter
I love things that sparkle! :)
Photo courtesy of:
hypnotix-nashville.com

1 comment:

Straight Up Glam said...

This is a great list! I definitely agree with you, it's not that easy to come with 10 things every week!!

Thank you very much for the link! =)

Andrée xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...