Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration: Dior Runway Couture


This is my entry look for the contest on MakeUpTalk.  The theme is to do a Dior Runway show look.  If you google image "Dior runway makeup" you'll see exactly what I'm talking about!  Or you can just click the link here and see the post on the make up site! All of you are welcome to enter as well with your own Dior Runway inspired look!

Anyway, even though it's pretty crazy, I still think it's cute in it's own way!  I'm happy with the way mine turned out!  I've never glued lashes somewhere other than my lash line... so it was neat to try (they still moved with my eye... it was weird! lol).


Insert Random Pics Here:



What do you guys think of this look?

7 comments:

hidden-freckles said...

wow this must have been fun to do!!

I am now following u :) hope we can follow each others blogs x

Vicki Bauman said...

Just did my look too! I picked pink as well! What did you use for the white? I'm obsessed with finding a matte white.

socialitedreams said...

you rocked that out! love it :D

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Barbie said...

Thank you so much ladies!

Vixie - I used NYX White e/s over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese. Even though Cottage Cheese is shimmery, the matte white over powers it. It's a GREAT white shadow. I used the pencil to make sure I had a really white base, but the shadow is super pigmented without a base. I just wanted to take precautions!

Can't wait to see your look!

Sandi said...

I thought this was a weird challenge. Yours looks good though! You can call it the "Insane Clown Posse" look.

Vicki Bauman said...

how funny! I just bought both of those! I used cottage cheese as a base and tried the NYX white on top but wasn't thrilled (also didn't try very hard) and switched to LA colors mineral in white. Just ordered NYX Milk and MAC PRO white sample. So we'll see if that thrills me.

Dhalia Edwards said...

very very creative work here.

Dhalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...