Thursday, January 6, 2011

NOTD: OPI - Bubble Bath



OPI - Bubble Bath

This won the 2010 Allure's Best of Beauty award for the best light pink nail polish.  :)  My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas!  ...And he found it even though I told him it was Bubble Pink and not Bubble Bath.  lol  That's love!

In the pictures, there's 3 coats.  I just applied it quickly, so there are little splotches but they could probably be avoided with a more carefully applied coat.

It is a very nice consistency.  It doesn't get streaky very easily either, unlike most other light pink nail polishes I've tried.

Anyway!  Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...

I love it ♥

Barbie said...

Thank you so much! :)

Sandi said...

I like this one, but I usually don't prefer light pink nails. Your boyfriend sounds like the bee's knees. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...