Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swatches: MAC Eye Shadows

This is just a quick look at my MAC shadows.  Not sure why I didn't think to include my pigments... but!  Maybe another post!  

I don't have a huge collection of MAC shadows, but I thought I'd show you what I have.  

The first is a palette I bought for myself for Christmas one year.  It's the MAC Red She Said: Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes Palette.  You can tell from the shot from the palette what I use most!  Recently, I've started filling my eyebrows in with Dark Devotion.  :)






 I bought this palette to fill up a while back when I was tired of sifting through all my single potted shadows.  I still have one blank pot to fill, but I'm not too worried!  I've got a bazillion other eye shadows to use up!


Top Row: Dazzlelight, Brule, Pandamonium, Juiced, Juxt
Middle Row: Sable, Naked Lunch, Print, Amber Lights, Passionate
Bottom Row: Twinks, Soft Brown, Swish, Woodwinked


I think next time I'm in the mood to buy MAC shadows, I'll buy one pan (to finish this palette). Then when I have more money for this, I'll just buy the customizable palette off MAC.  It works out to be the same price ($179), but then it's all put together and stuff right away and I won't waste money on shipping!  :)

Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I keep meaning to buy Twinks and Amber lights! they look beautiful.
I done a similar post with my neutrals palette. After finally filling the palette up I couldn't help but tell people about it!
Love these sort of posts,thank you xx

Barbie said...

I have the Rubenesque paint pot, and Amber Lights looks great over top! I like to wear that combo in the summer a lot! :)

For some reason, I just could not get the swatches of the 14 shadows on my arm to focus! Luckily, the photo of my actual palette turned out nice!

Thanks for commenting!

Unknown said...

Oh! Thanks so much for these great swatches! They are really helpful as I am planning to get some MAC eyeshadows soon!
XOXO from a new follower here,
Catanya

Barbie said...

@Catanya - I'm glad you found these helpful! If you need anything else, let me know! :) Satin Taupe is one of my faves!

MsRinz said...

i love only MAC and Urban Decay eye shadows!! THose colors are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...