Monday, January 17, 2011

FOTD: ELF Quad in "Drama"



*******************************




Both of these looks were done using the ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in Drama.  The shadow is just applied two different ways for each look (obviously...lol).

The quad retails for ONLY $1 from Target or EyesLipsFace.com and probably wherever else ELF is sold.


Main colors I used:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in Drama.
  • Make Up For Ever e/l in oL
  • L'Oreal HIP Cream e/l in Black

The color payout of this palette (in THIS color) is really great!

Just a warning!  I've also done a look for an upcoming post about the Ivy palette and the color payout isn't nearly as great as this.  So I can't say that they're all of equal quality, but the Drama palette is really great!


 ELF Quad in Drama

8 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

What a gorgeous smoky eye. I really want to get this quad now. Thanks for showing us.
xx

Ashley said...

Very pretty! I like both techniques, too. :)

Straight Up Glam said...

I absolutely love this look! Thanks for sharing!

Andrée xx

Sandi said...

:o) Thanks!

She Likes To Pretend said...

Pretty. I really love the way you apply your shadow.

Anonymous said...

What a great look, love the colors, great quad. I am going to have to check this out. : )

Barbie said...

You really can't beat the quality for $1! :)

Advogada Tatiana said...

Beautoful smoky eyes, will follow tips on technique, I´m always afraid of darker tones..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...