Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Years Eve!

I didn't really take actual make up pictures, but I thought I'd show you what I was up to!  :)


My boyfriend didn't make it up to our house for Christmas, so we did presents NYE with him!  :)  He's a huge Texas Rangers fan.  I'm doing the antlers thing... the Rangers do it.  lol  :P

Then me and my friends started taking funny pictures.  This one was "Do Karate!"  lmao.  Don't I look vicious?


Those funny pictures turned into "jumping pictures."  :)


This was me landing from a jump I think.  I didn't make it for the picture.  But it looks like I'm in a Beyonce video with some dance skills!  lmao


This was me and Ty a few seconds before New Years!  :)  We drink sparkling grape juice at my house from black crystal glasses.  :P

Happy New Year to you all! 

2 comments:

Straight Up Glam said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had fun! I laughed so hard at the Beyonce comment, it's actually true about that picture! Haha!

Happy New Year!

Andrée xx

Barbie said...

Lmao! Well thanks! Who knew I had those skills!? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...