Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tag: 50 Favorite Things: 21 - 30

Here's a continued look at some more of my favorite things! :)


21) MAC l/s in Angel
It's described on maccosmetics.com as a soft pink with a frost finish.  Love it!


22) Sushi
I absolutely love sushi and probably eat it at least twice a month.  I looove raw tuna and raw scallops!  I even took this picture when I went out not long ago!  I ate THIS roll!  lol




Photo courtesy of: timvp.com
 23) Reba
I have all 6 seasons of this TV series!  I've seen them all a million times!



Photo courtesy of: worldcommunitycookbook.org
24) Carrots
I love veggies!  Instead of snacking on chips or ice cream when I watch TV, I usually snack on carrots.  :P


  25) Big Lashes
I don't wear lashes daily, but I have pretty naturally large eyelashes.  I especially love these Ardell Runway Lashes in Gisele!  They're big, but fairly wearable!



 26) Going on dates :)
My boyfriend and I have birthdays within 2 weeks of each other in July.  Instead of gifts, we went on a really nice date - to Simply Fondue.  Such a fun time!



Photo courtesy of: johnkstuff.blogspot.com
27) Reality TV
 Some shows I watch: Project Runway, American Idol, America's Next Top Model, Kendra, Keeping Up with the Kardashians... etc.


Photo courtesy of: ghoulgoods.com
 28) Boots
 I love ALL kinds of winter boots.  Particularly these Viking Boots, which I don't own yet.  I have a ton of high heel boots and even though I'm fairly tall (5'8") I don't mind wearing the heels in the winter!  



 Photo courtesy of: jessaatpefectlypink.blogspot.com
 29) Pink nail polish
It doesn't matter what shade it is.  Chances are, if it's pink, I want it!  :P



Photo courtesy of: virginmedia.com 
30) 60's Makeup
I absolutely love Priscilla's make up here!






Please let me know if you're doing the same favorite things posts!

1 comment:

MsRinz said...

i gotta try those Angel lipstick!!! looks so pretty on you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...