I did this quite a while ago. And I guess it didn't turn out as great as it could have! Or maybe my pictures just aren't good? I have no idea. But here it is anyway!
Main colors I used:
- Tarte - The Jewelry Box
- Shimmery emerald green (over liner)
- Matte taupe (crease to brow)
- Shimmery buttercream color (inner corner)
- Matte pale yellow (crease and brow bone)
- Matte pink (crease)
- Matte dark green (outer corner)
- Also from the Jewelry Box
- Green liner (smudged on lid and lower lash line before shadow)
- Matte black liner (tight lined, top lined)
- Tarte multiplEYE mascara
On the cheeks, I used MAC blush in Gingerly. Also, the highlight powder from the Tarte Jewelry Box.
On the lips, I used the lower left hand shade in the Jewelry Box palette (it's a pinky color with gold shimmer).
Bonus: OOTD! I did this look quickly and got ready to go out with my friend. :)