Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FOTD: January 7, 2011 (Using Tarte)




 I did this quite a while ago.  And I guess it didn't turn out as great as it could have!  Or maybe my pictures just aren't good?  I have no idea.  But here it is anyway!


Main colors I used:
  • Tarte - The Jewelry Box
    - Shimmery emerald green (over liner)
    - Matte taupe (crease to brow)
    - Shimmery buttercream color (inner corner)
    - Matte pale yellow (crease and brow bone)
    - Matte pink (crease)
    - Matte dark green (outer corner)
  • Also from the Jewelry Box
    - Green liner (smudged on lid and lower lash line before shadow)
    - Matte black liner (tight lined, top lined)
  • Tarte multiplEYE mascara

On the cheeks, I used MAC blush in Gingerly.  Also, the highlight powder from the Tarte Jewelry Box.

On the lips, I used the lower left hand shade in the Jewelry Box palette (it's a pinky color with gold shimmer).





 Bonus: OOTD!  I did this look quickly and got ready to go out with my friend.  :)


6 comments:

CRYS said...

AWWW THAT´S CUTE,I LOVE GREEN:)

Sandi said...

You are so cute!

Ashley said...

I like it! I like the lip color, too. :)

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

so pretty. i love the eye colour. i really wanted to get that tarte palette (or set)
xx

Barbie said...

Thank you ladies!

Lady Flower said...

U look so pretty.

Follow me if u want.
xoxo ;*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...