Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tag: 50 Favorite Things: 31 - 40

Here's a continued look at what I love!  :)

31) Blogging
I love coming up with new ideas for posts and having somewhere to share my thoughts! :)


Photo Courtesy of: projectwedding.com
32) MAC Cosmetics
Other than mascara (and foundation - because it breaks me out), I haven't found very much at MAC I didn't like!


33) Smokey Eyes
I don't think this needs an explanation!  :)  Love the way it looks!


34) Nude Lips
This is a swatch of MAC Myth lipstick.  When I say "nude lip" I mean lips blanked out to skin color.  Not natural lips with nothing on them.  For some reason I love the look.  Especially with smokey eyes!


35) Taking Pictures
Haha, this is ridiculous!  My sister, brother-in-law and I messing with my web cam a few years ago.


Photo Courtesy of: lyricspond.com
36) Country Music
Specifically Jason Aldean, but several others!

Photo Courtesy of: consumerist.com
37) Cooking
I love watching Food Network and The Cooking Channel.  I love to cook!


 Photo Courtesy of: cookies-in-motion.com
38) Baking
I love baking as well.  I just don't think I'm very good at it.  But I try! :)


Photo Courtesy of: hotcouponworld.com
39) Candles
I burn candles almost every day.  Specifically the ones from Bath and Body Works.


 Photo Courtesy of: celebritywonder.com
40) House
My boyfriend convinced me to watch this and I'm addicted!  I've seen them all up to season 7 I think (the one that just aired).



Well, there's 10 more of my favorites!  If you plan on or are currently doing this, please comment and let me know!  I'd love to read it!  :)
 

3 comments:

Straight Up Glam said...

Ooh I love candles from Bath and Body Works!! My current favorite is the Secret Wonderland one!
Great list! I'm hoping to get mine up tonight, too!

Andrée xx

Ashley said...

If you like Jason Aldean, Google or YouTube a guy named "Christian Kane." He's an actor/musician that just put out an awesome country-rock CD called "The House Rules."

Hollie said...

Your version of smokey eyes and nude lip color, is something that i really love to wear on night outs!

I'm a follower of your blog.
do visit and follow my blog too if you have the time.

have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...