This is a Gisele Bundchen inspired look based off the Ardell Runway lashes in Gisele.
- Gisele is a blonde and has blonde eyebrows so I tried to keep mine light as well.
- From what I can tell, she seems to keep her makeup really subdued and natural looking.
- She usually kind of looks peachy and glowy.
Main Products Used:
On the eyes:
- Tarte Jewelry Box Shadows (no names)
- A shimmery burnt orange all over lid
- A shimmery peachy color to blend the crease
- A shimmery taupe on the brow bone
- Tarte Jewelry Box liner (the plain black one)
On the lips I used MAC l/s in Hue and a Tarte Jewelry Box l/g (no name, again - it's a light shimmery berry pink).
You can create this look using the Tarte Jewelry Box.
I'm working on posting about it soon, including 32 swatches of the eye shadows!
You can look forward to looks from these other lashes!
Pictured: Ardell Fashion Lashes in 120 Demi, Ardell Runway Lashes in Tyra (posted), Ardell Runway Lashes in Gisele (posted).