Here's my attempt at Adriana Lima inspired make up. I think what makes her's look so good is that she has super bright blue eyes and lines the eyes heavily with black liner, so they really pop. Unfortunately, I can't do that... so it doesn't really have the same affect. lol But! It's a look inspired by her makeup, so there we go!
According to my reference picture:
- She's obviously pretty tan, so bronzer is a must.
- The eyeshadow is pretty neutral, which the eyeliner is thick and black.
- Doesn't look like she really wears anything on her lips other than a gloss.
- If I was going to do this again, I would have smoked out the liner with my Sigma E30 brush. But hindsight is 20/20! lol
Main colors I used:
- MAC e/s in Brule (matte cream color)
- MAC e/s in Carbon (dark matte black)
- Urban Decay e/s in Buck (matte medium brown)
- MAC e/l in Smoulder
- Bobbi Brown e/s in Cement (a subtle shimmery taupe)
On the cheeks, I used Stila Sun SPF 15 bronzer in Shade 01 and MAC blush in Gingerly.
On the lips, I used just chapstick with Stila Plumping Lip Glaze in Citrus Mint (I can really see the plumping effect here.... lol. Wow!).
Side Note: My Sephora box is expected to get here in the beginning of January. One of the prizes I want in my giveaway is in there, so we're just going to have to wait a few days even though I've got 101 subscribers! I'm so excited! I just want to be able to post a picture of the loot when I do the post about it! :)
Thanks for subscribing!