Sunday, June 5, 2011

Review: ConAir - Perfect Pony




So basically, this little tool here is the business!

I took a picture of the back of the box so yall could read the instructions.  It's super easy.  You make a half ponytail, put this underneath, put the rest of your hair from the bottom over it and secure it in a full ponytail. 

It's comfortable, lightweight, flexible, pretty much undetectable, and CHEAP!  I think it was like, $4 at Ulta.

Here's some proof for yall!

NOTE: I've found that this product works best when you spray your hair upside down with hairspray.  I sprayed my hair with hairspray before I took the "before" pictures and did NOT add anymore after putting the Perfect Pony in.

Before:


After:

7 comments:

Kivka said...

This is an amazing tool! thanks for sharing :) x

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

cool tool, also love your hair colour x

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Interesting! Thanks for the review.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

All Made Up said...

such a nice result! this is the kinda thing I'd probably see in a shop and just walk past thinking it's nothing but a silly gimmick but it looks great. probably helped by the fact that you have naturally gorgeous hair anyway though :)

Michelle said...

This actually looks pretty cool! Sometimes I like my ponytail loose and casual, but this looks pretty and polished :)

Anonymous said...

Never, for the life of me, would I have guessed what this thing does...

evie said...

looks fantastic!

www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...