Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspiration: Naked Palette - Gold and Brown

Main Products Used:
  • Urban Decay - Naked Palette:
    - Half Baked (lid and under eye)
    - Smog (lower section of top lid)
    - Darkhorse (top and bottom lash lines)
    - Virgin (brow bone)
    - Naked (to fill in brow)
  • Urban Decay e/l in Whiskey
This is a nice dark brown smokey eye that "smokes" into gold (Half Baked).  Keeping with the original palettes that came with the double ended liners, I used Whiskey to tightline.  Also, to stay completely within the palette, the brows are filled with Naked


7 comments:

Annie said...

Aww I love this look!! It is so pretty and natural but it is still dramatic!! this is the perfect look for every day!! sorry im still drooling over it...

Leticia said...

I love it! Very beautiful! Your lashes are enviable. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm a big fan of seeing Naked Palette looks, since I have it and I can copy them if I want to!! Thanks!!

Rhenicia said...

my favorite palette!

looks great!

xx

Lady Flower said...

The naked pallette is in my wishlist ;)
I love it.
Make up? Really nice :) I like mix gold with brown is natural :)

Steph S said...

Great Look! I may have to steal this from you! :P Your Makeup Style is soo similar to mine!

www.glitterbalm.blogspot.com

Marie a la Mode said...

Beautiful eyes and gorgeous colors! The Naked Palette has been sold out at the Sephora I shop at for months, I'm on the waiting list for when it comes in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...