This is a Katy Perry inspired look from the 2011 Grammys. It's kind of odd, but it's cute. It's a light purple with glitter on the lid and a glittery green under eye. I think it looks better on her, with the blue eyes and all, but here is my recreation anyway! :)
Main Products Used:
- Tarte Jewelry Box e/s:
- Matte Light Pink
- Matte Light Purple
- Matte Yellow
- Matte Dark Purple
- Shimmery Purple
- MAC e/s in Juxt
- BFTE minerals in Envy (under eye and lower waterline)
- Estee Lauder quad in Tulip (used the dark matte purple)
- Estee Lauder duo in Sage (used the green to line the lower lash line)
- MAC Kohl e/l in Smoulder (upper waterline)
- L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Black (top lash line)
- Ardell lashes in 120 Demi Wispies
On the lips I used Rimmel l/l in Eastend Snob with MAC l/s in Brave. Over that I have OCC lip tar in Memento and finally, CoverGirl l/g in Shimmershell.
So many products! Can you tell I was trying to get the color right? Her lid is lighter than mine turned out, but whatever! :)
Here's the palette with the colors I used pointed out.
I look snobby in this picture! lol
I like the shimmer on the lips, but note that hers don't look like they have any shimmer (I was just trying to lighten the look of mine).