Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebrity Inspired: Rhianna 2011 Grammys




This is my attempt to recreate the look Rhianna wore to the 2011 Grammys.  It's not a look I would ever wear... red eye shadow and red lips?  Weird... lol  But that's why I'm not Rhianna! :-P

Main Products Used:
  • MAC e/s:
    - Passionate
    - Brule
    - Soft Brown (crease and brows)
    - Carbon
  • Estee Lauder e/s:
    - Honey Drop
    - Copper Penny
    - Petal
  • NYX e/s:
    - Wild Flower
    - White
  • L'Oreal cream liner in Black
On the cheeks I have MAC l/s in Viva Glam I.  Yes... on the cheeks.

On the lips I have NYX l/l in Auburn.  Estee Lauder l/s in Fig and MUFE l/s in #22 (to lighten up the inside of the lips) and Cherry Culture l/g Cherry.




4 comments:

lipstickonyourpillow.com said...

Oh well, I really like this look, good job. Kisses, xoxo. And Congrats for the award I gave you.

www.lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

super gorgeous, love the crease color....thumbs up!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Tiarra said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pink and white!


Tiarra
http://talkfastandpretty.blogspot.com

Pretty in colors! said...

was going through your comment in my blog! n I must say you've got one awesome blog :) following it for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...