Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOTD: Valentine's Day Mani!




This is my Valentine's Day mani, as the title suggests!  :P  It's cliche, but very cute and I love it!

It's 2 coats of OPI - Indi-a Mood for Love with one coat of OPI - Pink-ing of You on top.  I tried to make the light pink polish look streaky, but for some reason I was having trouble (usually it's hard to NOT make polish look streaky! lol).

This is topped off with a konad "love" stamp from plate M2 on each ring finger.

Hope you all enjoyed!

*****************************
If any of y'all have makeup related requests, I'd be happy to hear them!  You can leave it in the comments or email me! :)

*****************************
The winner of my contest has been notified!  She has until February 17th to reply before a new winner is choosen.  :)

4 comments:

Violetta said...

I think it's about time I got a konad :D xx

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

So pretty. I need to redo my nails for Valentines Day. I love pink or red nails.

Sara said...

So cute and lovely :) perfect for Valentines

Stevista said...

Such a cute manicure :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...