Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspiration: Valentine's Day Part 1

This is one of two Valentine's Day looks I've done for you guys! :) This first one is more of a going out with your friends kind of look, I would say - but hey, y'all do what you like!

Let the inspiration begin!

 Top: Without flash
Bottom: With flash


I think the eye shadow looks good, but I'm not a fan of the lip color I did.  Lol!  I should have just gone all out with a hot pink or something.  But at the time, I was thinking that I didn't want the lips and eyes to compete... ANYWAY!

Main Products Used:
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese (all over lid and waterline)
  • MAC e/s in Carbon (crease and outer V)
  • Sephora e/s in Aspen Summit (inner corner)
  • NYX e/s in White (water line)
  • Beauty From The Earth minerals:
    - Raspberry
    - Purple Iris
  • Urban Decay e/s in Creep (crease)
  • MUFE e/l in 0L (lash line and upper waterline)
  • Ardell Lashes in 120 Demi
On the cheeks I have Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sunlight and Smashbox Blush/Soft Lights duo in Super/Model.

On the lips I have Rimmel l/l in Natural with Revlon l/s in Silver City Pink, topped off with Sephora l/g in Precious Pink.

What I probably would have done for the lips, looking back, would have been L'Oreal Infallible l/g in 100 Azalea.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job and I like it looks great! Keep the great looks coming...

Http://ilashesandsuch.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

very pretty and alluring! i am loving the valentine's looks that people are creating :) this one is a fave!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

yourstrulypam said...

This look is AMAZINGLY beautiful! I wish I could pull this off and do it on me!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

This is soooo pretty. I totally want to do some Valentines Day looks.
I hope you will enter my makeup competition going on right now. I would love to see the look you come up with.
xx
Alicia

ethereal captures said...

This is one of the most beautiful valentine-inspired looks I have seen! The lashes also look wonderful on you!

www.elleovely.blogspot.com

CRYS said...

I REALLY DON´T LIKE PINK BUT THIS IS GREAT:)NICE COMBINATION!

Hollie said...

Gorgeous! I liked how you used the pink eyeshadow. It's really pretty!

Aseya said...

That is so pretty! I love the pop of pink. Those lashes look so great on you!
prettyinthedesert

Sandi said...

I think this look is beautiful! Very fetching for a Valentine's Day date! :o)

m0chiii said...

so pretty and perfect !!

makyajblogum said...

This is a lovely look! I really like how you used the pink eyeshadow!

ps.thanks for visiting my blog!
XO,

l said...

Amazing make-up looks! Loving your blog!

xo,

http://lauranahla.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...