Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tag: Random Makeup Quiz

Photo Courtesy of Google images.
SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, morning and night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo.

-What is your current facial wash?
Purity by Philosophy. Just got some to try out!

-Do you exfoliate?
Probably not as much as I should!

-What brand do you use?
I usually just mix some honey and baking soda together and use that.  Makes my skin SO soft.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Hope in a jar by Philosophy.

-Do you have freckles?
A few on my nose.  Can't see them after make up though. :P

-Do you use eye cream?
Eye Hope by Philosophy.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I definitely do, it's better now then before, but still not good!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I did try it and it did not work for me.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I switch it up all the time but my usual every day foundation is CoverGirl TruBlend with minerals.

-How about concealer?
Estee Lauder Maximum Cover

-Do you know your undertone color?
I have a blue undertone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Looove themm!  Just bought some the other day!  Excited to try them!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't stick to that rule.  I use it as long as it smells okay and isn't dry.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently, LashBlast by CoverGirl.

-Sephora or MAC?
Umm.. I LOVE both.  But I lean toward Sephora because they have a huge selection of different brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, eye lash curler, q-tips.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
UDPP

-For the face?
Depends.  Sometimes I will, sometimes I wont.  I don't notice a huge difference with or without.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Satin Taupe by MAC. 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Usually pencil or gel.  But I looove liquid too.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haha, almost never!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Pigments are messy and I only use them when I have a lot of time.  But!  I have pressed a few of my pigments.  Need to buy some empty eyeshadow pans.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a few products that contain minerals, but I don't look for mineral makeup.  Chemical me up, baby!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Viva Glam V or Angel, both by MAC.

-How about lipgloss?
The Covergirl Wetslicks I have.  I have a peachy one and a light pearl pink one.  :)

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Smashbox Blush/Soft lights duo in Super/Model.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I do, but not as much as I love Sephora and MAC.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I don't have one very close to where I live (haha... I think it's like an hour away... which is not THAT far.  but I haven't made it there yet).

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
After I get my communications degree, I would LOVE to go to cosmetology schol and get my license for that.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Somedays! :P  haha

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I guess when eye liner is put on messy?  I'm not really into "makeup crimes."

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like and own many different colorful shades of makeup, but for everyday, I go for the neutral look.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jessica Simpson.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.  :P

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, and I do all the time.  I don't need to impress anyone.  :)

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
If my hair is looking alright, I feel a LOT better without makeup on.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I haven't tried enough different brands to answer.  I love products from different lines. 

-What do you think of Makeup??
I think I'm addicted and have spent too much money on it.  But I just can't stop!  :P  It's exciting and I love when I have a package at the door full of new goodies!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...