Saturday, February 27, 2010

Haul: NYX (lipstick)

I ordered some new NYX Round Lipsticks and a Jumbo Pencil and a white eyeliner on cherryculture.com.  Unfortunately, the swatches on cherryculture.com are not great, so here's some pictures/descriptions for yall!

The whole order, including shipping only cost $20.20! 

These are the new colors I boughtttt.....

Iced Honey -A pinky, frosty nude.  My favorite NYX color I own!
Ceto - Kind of looks like Iced Honey, but a little pinker.
Tea Rose - Wanted this one forever.  A nice rosy pink, no frost/shimmer.
B52 -  Looked a LOT lighter in a youtube vid I saw it on.  A darker (I love NUDE lips, so my definition of darker is skewed) pinky-plum.
Frosted Beige - Love this color too.  Corally-pink frosty (obviously) color.  Perfect for summer!

 
  


Here's a picture of the other NYX lippies I have.  I have a blog entry about them with swatches.  But this is just for reference.  The top row are colors I had.  The bottom row are the colors I just bought.



I left the last picture big so yall can zoom in and see.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...