Thursday, April 16, 2009

Haul: Everyday Minerals (Base/Blush)


I got my Everyday Minerals stuff like, 2 weeks ago. lol But, as far as I can tell, I love it! I got the little sample pack (3 base, 1 concealer, 1 blush).

****************************************
I got:
Base:
Multitasking - Matte
Fair - Intense
Fair Medium - Intense

Concealer:
Intensive Fair

Blush:
Once and Again

****************************************
The coverage seems pretty good. They don't make me look powdery or anything. They cover up a lot of blemish spots. Easily blendable. My mom and sister also got some and they love it too! :)



You can get these by ordering from
www.everydayminerals.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I sooooooo want to try this stuff!! I use Bare Escentuals and would like to know how they compare>

Barbie said...

Well, I've never used BareEscentuals, but I've heard that a lot of people like EDM better. Plus, that little sample pack I got, all you have to pay for is shipping. :) I think it was like $3.13 or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...