Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Haul: Drugstore (lip products/face products)

I was out with my sister the other day at Walgreens and we were waiting on some stuff so we shopped around. I had some $1 off coupons for Rimmel face/lips/eyes stuff. ANNND they had a BOGO sale! So, this is in no particular order and some stuff I don't know the prices, but here you go!



Top: Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob
Bottom: Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Clear
**Love these both!


Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light
This is another picture, the color is slightly washed out, but it's pretty close to that.
I wore this today and I think it warmed up my face a little. I'm SOOO white. lol

Sally Hansen La Cross Eyelash Curler
So comfortable and easy to use! My last one was giving me problems... lol


Rimmel Stay Matte +SkinPure Complex Clarifying Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory
I really wanted to like this, but I feel like it doesn't make me "stay matte." I actually feel very shiny today! Blah. Oh well. I'll use it some more and see how it goes.



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 405 Silver City Pink (Pearl)
I love love love this! :D

So there you go! I also ordered 2 lipsticks from MAC which I should get next week or maybe this week!? :D

I'm basically addicted to make up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...