Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inspiration: Summer 2009 Eye Make Up Looks!

I used to do these all the time... I have folder upon folder on my computer of different eye make up looks. I need to start back up again, I think! :)

Anyway, so obviously the colors of the summer are bronze/gold, and blue and purple. Especially purple I think, which is kind of disappointing because I'm not really a fan. Either way! These are some looks I came up with!


PS - Forgive my sloppy looking eyebrows for today! Definitely need to wax them, but I'm being lazy! :P


Products:
Beauty from the Earth - Multipurpose minerals - Grape (lash line and waterline), Karma (middle layer), Crush (upper lid), 24k Gold (over crush).
NYX Single Shadow - Highlight (for the browbone, I think... lol).
Mascara







Products:
MAC -shadow - Juiced (all over lid)
MAC - pigment - Jardin Aires (all over juiced)
Beauty from the Earth - Multipurpose minerals - Crushed (crease), Blueberry (waterline, upper lash -halfway), 24k Gold (to blend Crush)
Mascara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...