Thursday, November 11, 2010

FOTD: Neutral Eye and Red Lip

I did this look a couple days ago.  I feel very odd when I wear a neutral eye and a red lip because most of the time I wear a smokey eye and a neutral lip.  But, you're never too old to branch out! 

The eye shadow, if I can remember, is UD Naked and Buck.  And some sort of highlight I'm sure.  But it's mostly those two.  And the lip is Estee Lauder Pure Color in Fig with a little bit of UD Half Baked e/s in the middle of each lip, topped off with a Sephora l/g in Bronzed Beauty.

  • If you feel odd with a red lip, I recommend wearing a red shirt (like in my pics) so the red lip isn't so "out there"
  • Another reason I like the idea of a red lip is because I have really horrible acne scars (not sure if you can see in the pic, I've gotten pretty good at concealer! I need to do a blog about it, but that would require taking a pic of my horrible skin... lol), and I feel like the red lip draws attention away from the red on my face.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...