(I didn't even notice that I didn't take a pic of the same lash each time. I just grabbed one. Sorry about that! Anyway, for reference, these are Ardell Demi Wispies)
What I Did
- First I picked off what glue I could... obviously they were super gross, and a lot of the glue didn't come off! lol
- Next I soaked them in an alcohol (I used 91%) and water mixture hoping to degenerate the glue (and sanitize the lashes), which worked! So I pulled off the softened glue carefully.
- Then, I put my lashes on a paper towel and used a Q-Tip dipped in eye make up remover to rub the mascara off the actual lashes.
- After, I put my lashes in a bowl of soapy water to get the oil from the make up remover off of them.
- Finally, I patted them dry and put them back on the little case thing they came in.
I tried to clean a cheaper pair of costume lashes this same way, I think they were Claire's brand, and they completely fell apart after I took them out of the alcohol and started pulling off the glue. Be careful! :)