Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Collection: Lip Products

This is my collection of lipstick/lip glosses.  Whether you think it's big or small, doesn't really matter!  Because it doesn't matter to me either!  :)  Anyway, just thought I'd show yall what I've got because I love to see what other people have!  :D

Also, I have acquired a few more lippies since I did this.  Including the coveted YSL Rouge Volupte in #6!  :)

These are my lipsticks, all lined up pretty!

These are the top 5 I chose out of all of them.  From left to right: MAC Angel, MAC Saint Germain, NYX Iced Honey, MAC Color Crafted, MAC Viva Glam V.


My lip glosses all lined up.

Favorites!  Left to right: Smashbox Aura, NYX Smokey Look, Cover Girl Shimmershell, Cover Girl Peaches and Gleam, NARS Turkish Delight.


Definitely a bit of a color trend for me?  lol  Love the pink lippies!

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...