Sunday, August 15, 2010

FOTD: August 14, 2010



I didn't have enough time to take a million pictures of my makeup yesterday, but this will do! 

Now, let see if I can remember what I used!

Cover Girl Tru Blend liquid foundation in 410
MUFE - 5 Camo Concealer Palette in No. 1
L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte loose powder in Light 917

MAC cream blush in Posey

LORAC - Private Affair palette
  • Lid - the shimmery gray color
  • Highlight - first color on the left, shimmery beige
I blended the line between the two with:
MAC e/s in Soft Brown

MAC e/s in Soft Brown to fill my eyebrows too.

MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in Mat Black on water line
L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Black
Maybelline - The Falsies mascara

YSL - Rouge Volupte l/s in Lingerie Pink
NARS l/g in Turkish Delight



**Just something to note - I have heard that the MUFE concealer palette has a tendency to look cakey and to settle horribly after it is applied.  Under my eye here, I have two light layers of the concealer on (the 2nd lightest one and the orangie one).  I applied them with a concealer brush and then blended them out with my finger.  I also set it with a little extra powder. You can see for yourself in the picture if you think it looks cakey.  But it also didn't settle awkwardly later in the day.


Some pictures of where I went! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...