Friday, January 22, 2010

Celebrity Inspired: Kim Kardashian eye/Audrina Patridge eye & blue shadow look

Just messing around with some makeup today. Looked on YouTube and tried out some looks I saw. I looove the first one. It's a "Kim Kardashian Inspired Smokey Eye" but I changed it a little, didn't put on lashes (don't like to do it!).





This one is an "Audrina from the Hills Inspired Look." Again, made a few tweaks of my own... This is kind of similar to some of my everyday looks.



This one is a "Wearable Blue Inspired Look." Would I wear this out? Probably not. But it was kind of fun to do and it's not necessarily scary blue. It probably would look better if I had done my face and the other eye so yall could see, but I was feeling lazy and just messing around before I shower!







:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...